Activation Specialist AS06
Do you have a creative flare and would love to work with amazing brands from Diageo's portfolio? Are you passionate about the drinks industry and want to play a role in raising the profile and awareness of some of the world’s most iconic brands? As an Activation Specialist for CPM, working on our exciting Diageo on Trade team, you will get to showcase your on-trade experience and create excitement around fantastic drinks brands. Salary £26,265 + bonus of up to £3k per annum + company car.
Ideal location: Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Territory covering: Birmingham & surrounding areas
A Full UK driving licence is required.
What will you be doing as an Activation Specialist:
Our Activation Specialists will cover city centers, visiting on-trade venues (pubs, bars, etc) marketing Diageo brands such as Guinness, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, and many more.
You will raise awareness of these fantastic products through planning and running events, social media activity, staff training, and creating bespoke cocktail lists for venues.
Day to day our Activation Specialists will be …
• Training staff on the Diageo brands and how to serve them to the industry standard.
• Posting on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter raising awareness of any promotions and events being held at venues.
• Creating bespoke offerings for the outlets, such as cocktail of the week or cocktail menus for events.
• Ensuring Diageo Brands are prominently featured in each venue and staff are talking about our brands to consumers.
• Host and provide training on consumer products and sampling events.
• Create new menus while suggesting alternative and innovative ways to serve Diageo brands.
Current CPM Activation Specialists have said they love their jobs because…
‘We build incredible relationships and change people’s perceptions so they become advocates of Diageo products’
‘I am passionate about the brands I work with and love it when I can influence people to share that passion too’
‘Working closely with these outlets gives me a real buzz, I feel really proud when I see the results that come from what we do to our customers' delight’
Why work for us as an Activation Specialist:
• Great package offered £26,265 + £3k Bonus Per Annum.
• 40 hours Monday to Friday.
• 28 days Holiday Allowance with the opportunity to accrue up to 33 days
• Company Car.
• Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions.
• Tablet & mobile phone.
• Reward and recognition program.
• Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel and Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Tickets for distillery tours
- Long service perks such as duvet days
- Opportunity to sample brand new Diageo products
Does this sound like a job you would love? Apply today!
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we heavily invest in great perks and excellent career development opportunities.
CPM has been accredited Investors in People Gold award and places great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.