Regional Sales Manager 1000
Thirsty for a change? A great opportunity where you can motivate and develop an award-winning field sales team. A Regional Sales Manager is required, to work for CPM representing Lucozade Ribena Suntory covering Scotland and the North. £31,000 per annum + 10% bonus per annum + company car.
Ideal Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom, NE1
Territory covering: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds, York and Preston surrounding areas
Working for CPM as a Regional Sales Manager you will be leading a sales team of up to 12 Sales Executives, who will be calling into independent and food service retailers representing our longstanding client Lucozade Ribena Suntory and their products. Day to day you will be responsible for setting a clear vision and strategy which will cover the training, development, retention, and motivation of the team.
Your commercial acumen will be invaluable in both managing costs and budgets as well as supporting your manager, providing insight, and ensuring we over-deliver for our client.
A day in the life of a Regional Sales Manager will include:
• Talent programme – responsible for working with our in-house recruitment team, taking responsibility for regional recruitment, minimizing churn and providing training, developing and nurturing the team to be their very best.
• Team management – including performance management.
• Provide senior management support to the National Sales manager.
• Delivering against key sales targets and key performance indicators.
• Plan and organize regional meetings and cascade communications to the team.
• Analyse data from multiple sources to identify opportunities and underlying trends.
You would enjoy this Regional Sales Manager role if..
• You want a role that really allows you to expand your people management skills, increasing your already great experience within training, developing, motivating and performance managing a sales team.
• You are a great people manager, who knows how to tailor your management style to get both individuals and a team on side, whilst working together and creating a supportive culture.
• You pride yourself on exceeding client expectations - growing sales is second nature to you.
• You are commercial and able to manage costs and budgets effectively to ensure objectives and targets are achieved.
• You love looking at things differently, and coming up with innovative suggestions and solutions.
• You love working with people and ensuring they reach their full potential.
Essential requirements of a Regional Sales Manager:
• Previous experience in managing a sales team, ideally at area level.
• An understanding of retail / FMCG preferred.
• A Full UK driving licence.
Why work for us as a Regional Sales Manager:
• Great package offered £31,000 + 10% Bonus Per Annum
• Flexible hours –37.5 hours Monday to Friday
• Generous Holiday Package
• Company Car
• Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
• Tablet & mobile phone
• Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel, and Subsidised Gym Membership.
CPM has been accredited Investors in People Gold award and places great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.