CPM are working with Phoenix Retail to fully merchandise and stock a new VAPE STOP gondola end in a large supermarket chain. This is an exciting project for Phoenix Retail and will require a committed team of merchandisers to deliver the project to required time scales. £12 per hour PAYE plus holiday pay.
Store/s: Port Talbot Baglan, SA12 7BZ; Porth, CF39 9BA
Ideal location: Porth, United Kingdom, CF39
Date/s: 14 & 18 October 2022
We are looking for x 2 experienced Merchandisers per store on selected dates to work up to 6 hrs each in store (working between 07:00 - 13:00)
In a typical call/visit you will:
- Arrive to store by 7am and contact your Area Manager to confirm your arrival
- Locate POS/shelf dividers and installing onto the fixture
- Locate VAPE stock and security tagging
- Print shelf edge labels (SEL)
- Follow the planogram whilst merchandising to ensure compliance and that the fixture is merchandise to capacity on exit.
- Reporting your visit and results on the day of the activity via an app on your own smart device (this will include taking photos)
You will be fantastic in this role if:
- You have good attention to detail.
- Previous merchandising experience
- You can be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
In addition, you will have the support and advice of your Team Manager and the security of knowing you are working for CPM, one of the UK’s largest field marketing companies.
If this sounds like a great job for you and you would like to join our temporary merchandising team, then don’t delay apply today!
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.