Retail Sales Executive TERR15
We’re looking for a Brand Ambassador to work for CPM representing global technology leader Samsung. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be part of the Samsung Team and the product expert for all TVAV products. Potential bonus earnings of over £1K a month! 33 hours per week to be worked between 09.00-19.00
Working days: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Ideal Location: Dartford, United Kingdom, DA9
Store location: John Lewis Bluewater, Bluewater Pkwy, Dartford, Greenhithe DA9 9SA
Pay: £80 per day + up to 40% bonus. (OTE £112 per day) + paid holiday
Why work for CPM?
• Gold award accreditation in The Investors In People – we’re passionate about giving people the opportunity to train and grow themselves and develop their careers
• ‘98% of our people said they are proud to work for us’
• Cash incentives, Quarterly bonus, Box bonus, Mystery Shop Award, access to discounts and benefits including travel/ gym discounts
• Yearly annual awards to celebrate team performance
• Long service awards
• First class training
• You will be engaging with customers, providing them with a memorable and positive experience.
• You will ask questions and listen to fully understand their needs and suggest appropriate Samsung products to meet these needs.
• You’ll have the presence to proactively build relationships at all levels in store, increasing product knowledge and brand advocacy amongst your retail partner colleagues.
• You’ll be an extension of the in-store team, working alongside them to drive sales and advocacy for Samsung, and ultimately ensuring Samsung is at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
You would be great for this Brand Ambassador role if you are:
• A great communicator, with the ability to listen and build relationships with all types of people
• Persuasive, with the desire to develop a career in sales whilst keeping the customer at the core of everything you do.
• Curious, always seeking answers and solutions to problems
• Tenacious and target orientated
Apply today and be incredible in our Samsung team!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
We believe diversity brings new thinking, which is at the heart of everything we do.
This vacancy is closed to applications.