Account Manager Digital HOAMD001
Are you an experienced Account Manager with a background within Digital? We have a great job for you to join our team in Leeds. Paying up to £45,100k per annum including car allowance (depending on experience), a company bonus scheme and great benefits package including healthcare, life cover and pension contribution.
Ideal Location: Leeds, United Kingdom, LS2
As our Digital Account Manager you will:
- Be the business lead for key digital products, ensuring CPM has a market leading digital product proposition
- Define requirements for product/digital development, including writing development briefs and/or wireframes and source/brief the best suppliers in the market to deliver the brief
- Have good knowledge and experience of using content management systems
- Develop the right digital marketing plans to support product launches and meet the overall sales objectives of our digital products
- Manage projects to support launches/developments of our digital product set, ensuring clear comms and engagement of wider business and external stakeholders throughout
- Be digital first in your approach to drive forwards our digital innovation supporting our strategy of building a sampling and experiential programme that works as part of a broader digital / physical ecosystem
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact account management. You will be based in the client’s office on a regular basis
- Produce and present engaging, innovative proposals that are both profitable and deliverable against the business plan or briefed opportunities
The skills that we are looking for?
- Digital background with experience landing web and app builds
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns to support digital launches
- A creative thinker who can breakdown a client brief/objectives and propose brilliant solutions
- Strong client handling skills and experience managing clients at mid-level
- Amazing people skills with the ability to build rapport and influence internal teams as needed
- Project management capability and experience
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (core office hours). Additional hours may be required by agreement as flexibility is necessary to provide cover for incident resolution or work which is required out of hours. There will be an expectation to work some days from the ASDA head office when able to do so.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we heavily invest in great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
- Up to £45,100 basic based on experience (inclusive of car allowance)+ company performance bonus.
- 26 days + bank holidays (increases a day a year, capped at 31)
- Company pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Reward and recognition program
- Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional company discount perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel etc.
CPM have been accredited - Investors in People Gold and place great importance on the training and development of our people.
We work in an environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
We believe diversity brings new thinking, which is at the heart of everything we do. We’re working to set a standard for creating a culture of equity and belonging.
This vacancy is closed to applications.