Operations Administrator HOOPS021
Are you really organised and love a process? We have a great job for you, join our fun-loving team at CPM UK in Thame as an Operations Administrator. Up to £22K annum DOE, great benefits package including private Bupa healthcare, and a real opportunity to advance your career too!
Ideal location: Thame, United Kingdom, OX9
Pay: Up to £22k DOE
What will you be doing?
The Operations administrator is responsible for working as part of a team to ensure the delivery of a smooth, planned, and organised operational service to stakeholders. This role supports a team of Operations Executives in the day-to-day administration tasks required to run the ‘account support’ function for one or more of our client’s field activities.
‘Account Support’ can be split into two distinct task related areas; Activity Management and Field Support.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• To ensure that account toolkits (e.g. Field/Supplier documentation) are produced and dispatched to required standards and timescales
• To ensure that account equipment is distributed, and asset management is completed in support of service delivery.
• Work with account team on trouble shooting and problem resolution.
• Represent operational team at Field Meetings as required.
• Use relevant Cosine software / systems to maintain effective field support. e.g. ConTact / salesforce
• Other duties as required which are reasonably within the scope of the role.
We are looking for someone with:
• Ability to work under pressure and with a wide range of people and personalities.
• Experience of working in an administration role, working to support several different customers
• Ability to multi-task and manage own deadlines, negotiating as appropriate.
• Experience of MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• A positive reaction to change – in a fast-moving environment, always with a can-do attitude
• A confident communicator who problem solves and flags potential issues, asking lots of questions to ensure understanding.
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we heavily invest in great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
• £19000 - £22,000 depending on experience
• 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
• 26 days (increases 1 day per annum, capped at 31 days) + bank holidays
• Company pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
• Reward and recognition program
• Company discount perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel etc.
CPM have been accredited Investors in People Gold award and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.