Head of HR Operations
As a leading global sales organisation, our success at CPM is entirely built on our people. We rely on their energy and ingenuity to win the hearts and minds of millions on behalf of our big-name clients. We collaborate. We think differently. And we’re always open to new ideas. Our company DNA; care, curious and achieve together means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves and grow their skills. We’re looking for a forward-thinking Head of HR Operations to join our team to support growth. We offer a very attractive package for the right person.
Ideal location: Thame, United Kingdom, OX9
Our business is going through a huge amount of change which is challenging and exciting. We have recently implemented an HRIS, we are now looking to build on and evolve our HR Operations capability with the creation of a new role ‘Head of HR Operations’ to support our 5 UK business units for circa 1500 employees alongside 200 head office colleagues.
What you will be doing as Head of HR Operations:
- In this exciting new role, you’ll be at the forefront of driving the development of a customer-focused, data-led, proactive, streamlined, and efficient automated approach to service delivery. You will be responsible for the effective and consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes and procedures.
- You’ll work collaboratively across the organisation, developing effective relationships with all key stakeholders, working in partnership with finance, operations and IT to embed best practice.
- You’ll support the change management process, working with senior leaders to ensure smooth and timely roll outs
- You’ll be instrumental in ensuring the work of the people team has maximum impact, driving change, streamlining processes, and driving automation.
- You’ll have the ability to create standard operating procedures and clear steps for each of our processes and harmonise, where possible, to create one set of policies and processes
- Your team will likely be created to consist of 8 people, including HR administration, recruitment administration, Reward administration and reporting
To be a successful Head of HR Operations, you will
- Be a person who loves change, is able to work at pace and with a degree of ambiguity, you'll be open minded, hands on and be excited to take this team to the next level
- have made changes, implemented projects, systems and rolled out change to the business.
- Have project management underpinned by strong analytical capabilities, and be a creative problem solver who can challenge and resolve issues with innovative solutions at pace
- Have the experience across HRIS systems and related HR analytics and gather the correct data to make data-driven HR decisions
- Be IT savvy and technically knowledgeable and also be a strong leader and be able to get the best out of the team in this fast paced and ever-changing business
- Be an advanced MS Excel user with knowledge of Power BI
- Have the ability to conduct detailed analysis of the accuracy and timeliness of HR Service delivery to identify opportunities for improvement and ensure your team is working to their SLA's
- Be an influential business partner with ability to work closely with senior management and key stakeholders across our business to inspire, coach, influence and shape the future business
- Have strong people management skills, be able to lead a team and get the best out of people, both direct and in a matrix environment
- Lead by example, you will be a role model of our DNA and have experience of managing teams and developing capability
- Up to £75k basic
- 10% Company performance related bonus
- £600 a month car allowance
- Private medical
- 26 days holiday, increasing up by 1 day up to 31 with each year of service
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Perks at work discounts
- Hybrid role
In return for your experience, passion and energy, we offer an attractive package including enhanced holiday and pension.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.