Instore Marketing Co-ordinator
Looking for the next step in your career and have an interest in marketing? We are seeking an enthusiastic team player to join us as an Instore Marketing Coordinator, based in ASDA House Leeds. Up to £24k per annum
Ideal location: Leeds, United Kingdom, LS2
Salary: Up to £24k per annum DOE
About the role:
Our in-store marketing team create and executes compelling POS marketing for our Supermarkets, Superstores and Asda Living which drives basket spend engagement and shopper satisfaction.
As Marketing Coordinator in the In-store Marketing team, you will coordinate the delivery of POS for General Merchandise categories including toys, movies, games, videos, cards and stationary. You will be managing activity to critical paths, reviewing briefs, creative and print management.
Excellent communication skills are essential for the role along with experience working with a design agency and/or have experience in a similar marketing role being preferable.
The Ins and outs:
Liaising with internal (categories) and external stakeholders (print and design agency), you will be responsible for delivering and checking artwork and print briefs to ensure accuracy and right first time for stores. You will:
- Manage the POS sign off processes internally with Senior Manager, categories and legal
- Work closely with Retail Ops to execute the campaign in store with attention to detail and effective communication briefs
- Accuracy in completing marketing administration tasks including POS elements tables, Pocket Guide (weekly communication to stores) and promo pack sign off
- Ensuring relevant sign off is sought when needed from legal and trading teams
- Liaising and managing briefs through agencies
- Maintain and manage agency relationships and processes
- Thorough understanding of the Asda toolkit and ensuring POS is right first time
- Role model Asda Beliefs and demonstrates cultural awareness
What you’ll need:
You will need to be organised with a proven track record of operational executional excellence. You will possess:
- Critical path management skills
- Proven commercial acumen
- Organisation skills
- Team player
- Previous retail marketing experience
- Attention to detail
Why work for us:
This is a great role which will give you a wealth of experience into how various areas of our business work. You will have the opportunity to work with many key stakeholders, including those at senior level. If you are a great team player, who is customer focused and are curious to find out more, then don’t delay apply today!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated. We believe diversity brings new thinking, which is at the heart of everything we do.