Do you have experience in experiential events and marketing? Do you have proven experience of managing end to end projects?
Hyphen are a boutique live events & experiential agency, with creativity that connects, to cut-through the noise. At Hyphen, we turn encounters into connections.
The more ways people engage with a brand – see it, hear it, touch it – the better. We know that if you encounter a brand in person, you’re more likely to remember it – 90% more likely!
Salary: Up to £40k DOE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 09:00 to 17:30 with some weekend work.
Ideal Location: Thame, United Kingdom, OX9
Offices in Oxfordshire and Leeds- Hybrid working.
- 26 days leave per year (increasing by 1 day per year up to 31 day),
- Private health care,
- Up to 10% employer pension contribution,
- Life insurance,
- Plus, other opt in benefits.
This is a fixed term contract until 28th February 2024
We are looking for an experienced Account / Events Manager to join our enthusiastic team to work across several accounts, but primarily with ASDA delivering a variety of best in class events and activations that meet the needs of their events plan.
The ideal candidate is someone who is excited about working with clients who are building their experiential and event propositions and not afraid to try things a little differently. Someone who loves energetic teams, high profile brands and having the opportunity to shape and evolve activity.
The work could take you from festivals to high streets, supermarkets to freshers’ weeks and everywhere in between! We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivery and enjoys leading Account Execs, Event Managers and Brand Ambassadors as part of that process. Someone who loves a challenge, likes to think outside traditional channels, is creative in their solution finding and is comfortable working with a team and client to do the same.
Our clients are our partners. The work is a collaboration of effort from both sides to drive success. Their role is as important as ours to drive the output and we encourage blended way of workings. We are looking for someone who is comfortable and confident working openly with clients on the day-to-day operation and upholds very high levels of client servicing.
- Client Servicing- you will be the main point of contact for client’s ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and with flair - you will be expected to set agendas, manage meetings and drive forward actions
- Event & Activation Delivery– you will be responsible for ensuring the events and activations run smoothly from the initial set up through to the close down, overseeing the planning, production/build and logistics process.
- Creative Management – from supporting with brainstorming to managing all creative requirements on an event, including briefing designers and artworkers.
- People Management – be that a line reportee, field team, suppliers or colleagues within other areas of Hyphen / CPM group such as other client handlers, Creative Services, Production and Logistics.
- Finance Management – creating cost estimates, negotiating best rates, protecting margins and reconciling projects
Key Skills & Experience
- Typically, a minimum 5 years+ experience.
- Experiential events experience.
- Proven experience of managing end to end projects in a similar environment
- Can do attitude and oodles of passion for live events and experiential marketing
- Must be a self-motivated, proactive, flexible, adaptable, resourceful and accountable personality
- Detail-oriented, organised, and efficient with an ability to simplify the complex into clear plans
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Complete IT literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Office 365 and general digital awareness and skills
We are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.