Are you really organised and love a process? We have a great job for you, join our fun-loving team in Thame as an Operations Executive. £22k-£27k per annum depending on experience, great benefits package including private Bupa healthcare and a real opportunity to advance your career too!
Ideal Location: Thame, United Kingdom, OX9
Salary: Up to 27k DOE
-Life Assurance (2X salary)
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays, with yearly increments to a maximum of 31 days
-Employer pension contribution
-Private Medical Insurance
-Flexible benefits to suit you. Eg: Buy/Sell holiday
CPM are an award-winning Field Marketing agency and we are looking for an organised, self-motivated Operations Executive to work as part of our operations team.
You would work to implement the clients agreed operational plan, following a project plan in order to meet all agreed service standards & deadlines. You strive to ensure that a high standard quality service is always achieved. This Operations Executive role is pivotal to making sure things run smoothly. Day to day you will make training and event arrangements for the field teams, work with third parties to ensure that kit/equipment is purchased/distributed, trouble shooting and problem resolution.
Whilst this role is based at our head office in Thame, you would be expected to attend training to attend meetings/training in various locations across the UK.
You would enjoy this Operations Executive role if:
- You are able to represent team and operations with confident and credible expertise, often at field team meetings or client meetings
- Our world is ever changing, so you would need to enjoy and thrive on being busy and dealing with changing priorities and deadlines
- You have great communication skills, building strong relationships with clients, colleagues and managers alike.
- Are tech savvy, happy to learn new systems with good computer skills including Excel.
- You love to find a solution to a problem and are always looking for new ways to do things and bring about improvements.
- You are looking to work in a fun, busy office
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we heavily invest in great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
- £22,000 - £27,000 basic depending on experience
- Bupa Heathcare
- No weekend working (average 37.5 hours Monday to Friday)
- 26 days (increases 1 day per annum, capped at 31 days) + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Reward and recognition program
- Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional company discount perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel etc.
CPM have been accredited - Investors in People Gold and place great importance on the training and development of our people.
We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings new thinking, which is at the heart of everything we do. We’re working to set a standard for creating a culture of equity and belonging.
This vacancy is closed to applications.