Sales Executive CDE E023
Looking for a great opportunity to represent premium beer brands? Join CPM as a Sales Executive in the On-Trade channel representing Asahi UK’s famous brands including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Cornish Orchards, Grolsch, and Meantime.
Not only will we offer you a great package of £28,294 +10% bonus+ company vehicle, and daily lunch allowance but this could also open the door to fantastic career prospects within Asahi UK direct and CPM.
Ideal Location: Cambridgeshire United Kingdom, CB1
Territory covering: Cambridge, Chelmsford, Colchester, Peterborough, Stevenage, and surrounding areas
We are currently offering a £2,000 joining bonus for any new recruits for this Sales Executive Role, so apply today!
What will you be doing as a Sales Executive:
You will be representing a broad portfolio of well-established and iconic beer brands. Working for CPM as a Sales Executive you will be representing Asahi UK brands in the On-Trade (bars, pubs, clubs).
You will have your own territory, which is yours to manage to its highest potential. You will liaise with the key decision makers to update point of sale data, ensuring the venues on your territory are adequately stocked with the Asahi UK products.
This will include maintaining the established product lines, introducing new product lines in the outlet, and training the bar staff on how to best sell and serve the Asahi range.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
• Use your skills to build relationships and grow distribution & sales of Asahi products
• Increase the venue contacts' knowledge and passion for Asahi UK brands, and ensure that consumers receive the best experience at the point of purchase
• Maximize every sales opportunity and ensure your stakeholders become real advocates for the Asahi products when speaking to their customers.
• Use your planning and organization skills to make sure your territory achieves its maximum potential, fully completing your call file and hitting sales targets
• Planning and attending weekly sampling events to help increase the sales of Asahi products
You will enjoy this Sales Executive role if :
• You are passionate about beer and would love the chance to represent Asahi UK and its products
• Have experience in sales and knowledge of beers or the alcohol sector would be ideal
• Ambitious with the desire and ability to progress
• You have great relationship-building skills
• You are able to plan your day and have the drive to achieve
• Having a Full UK driving licence is essential
Why work for us as a Sales Executive:
• Great package offered £28,294 + 10% bonus and daily lunch allowance
• 28 days Holiday Allowance with the opportunity to accrue up to 33 days
• Company car
• Flexible hours –37.5 hours Monday to Friday
• Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
• Tablet & mobile phone
• Reward and recognition program
• Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel, and Subsidised Gym Membership
You will be given access to excellent training and development and the support of your manager. CPM is Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to grow both themselves and their careers.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.