Marketing Activity Planner- Asda
Would you like to work with one of the UK’s leading supermarket retailers? At Asda Customer Marketing we deliver fast- paced customer campaigns, in a competitive and exciting industry. The department of Marketing Operations is central to this; bringing teams together and planning large- scale projects from start to finish. This CRM Contractor Vacancy (permanent contract) is an opportunity to join this team and play an integral role in MAKING IT HAPPEN!
Reporting to the Activity Planning Manager, you will facilitate and support customer planning & execution across the marketing department, as well as fast- track projects. A typical day might see you running a cross functional stakeholder meeting on Christmas, setting up timing plans and coordinating a summarised overview of comms for a campaign. You will be responsible for planning and delivering a suite of documentation per project for the teams to depend on, including channel plan of activity, creative overview decks and essential process documents.
Ideal location: Leeds, United Kingdom, LS11.
We currently operate a hybrid way of working, to enable you and your team to work where you’ll be most effective. This offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. There is a minimum requirement of 2 days per week based at Asda Home Offices.
Salary: Competitive salary, up to £32k per annum
-26 days holiday + Bank Holidays, with yearly increments to a maximum of 31 days
-Option to buy and sell holiday to suit you
-Pension matching scheme
-Go For It!- Claim up to £60 per year towards a new or existing hobby or interest
-Flex your benefits to fit you
- Long service award
- £82 Eye care per year
- Work with all stakeholders to manage delivery of campaign to timings plan, flagging any risks and rework critical path if required
- Set up, manage and drive delivery to critical paths for all campaign activity
- Run Meetings with key stakeholders to drive accuracy and alignment. Ensuring all issues are escalated to appropriate stakeholders.
- Facilitate accurate integrated decks and channel maps for all campaign activity
- Maintain close working relationships with all teams across the customer function
- Facilitating and supporting on key senior leadership review meetings – taking clear and concise actions and dealing with variety of stakeholders.
- Tracking and managing activity to report, to influence actionable change/accountabilities on all aspects of the process
- Proactively work to spot and improve the way we work, ensuring meetings and documents are always fit for purpose
What you’ll need:
- To demonstrate experience & track record of planning & coordinating projects and/or activity
- Ideally experienced in running meetings across different levels
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of the retail environment
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proactive approach to process development and simplification
- Strong Communication & Stakeholder management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills
CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated. We believe diversity brings new thinking, which is at the heart of everything we do.