Head of HR HOHR001
We’re looking for a forward-thinking Head of HR to join our team. We offer between £65,000 - £75,000 for the right person + bonus + Bupa healthcare, a generous pension contribution and enhanced holiday allowance, and oodles more flexible benefits!
You will lead and mentor a team of Business Partners to ensure the delivery of a professional, proactive, and commercially astute business partnering service across all business areas within the UK. Working alongside other stakeholders, including SMT, Talent, TA and Reward, to develop and implement the strategy that supports the broader people objectives, culture and DNA.
Ideal location: Thame, United Kingdom, OX9 (Hybrid working considered)
What you will be doing as Head of HR:
- You’ll work collaboratively across the organisation, developing effective relationships with all key stakeholders, discuss business strategies, HR challenges and plans to ensure employees have the skills and resources they need to support the business
- Lead a data driven approach to HR, working with internal teams to bring together and use data effectively, sharing insight with client teams to identify causes, themes and propose relevant solutions.
- Review and lead changes around HR processes and policies to mitigate risk, improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead the wellbeing team and agenda, ensuring an effective strategy is in place that meets the needs of employees.
- Personally providing advice and support as required on senior HR issues in accordance with employment legislation and commerciality.
- Ensure there is a continuous focus on talent and succession planning within all business partner groups working alongside the talent Team.
- Responsible for any other task identified by the line manager as falling reasonably within the scope and range of the position.
To be a successful Head of HR, you will
- Be a person who loves change, is able to work at pace and with a degree of ambiguity, you'll be open minded, hands-on and excited to take this team to the next level
- HR experience in a fast-paced, commercial environment, understands broader business implications, and can make objective decisions
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation ideally Level 7 CIPD qualified
- Be an influential business partner with the ability to work closely with senior management and key stakeholders across our business to inspire, coach, influence, and shape the future business
- Have strong people management skills, be able to lead a team and get the best out of people, both direct and in a matrix environment
- Lead by example, you will be a role model of our DNA and have experience in managing teams and developing capability
- Ideally has experience of working within an outsourced agency environment but not essential
As a leading global sales organisation, our success at CPM is entirely built on our people. We rely on their energy and ingenuity to win the hearts and minds of millions on behalf of our big-name clients. We collaborate. We think differently. And we’re always open to new ideas. Our company DNA; of care, curious, and achieving together means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves and grow their skills.
In return for your experience, passion, and energy, we offer an attractive package including an enhanced holiday and pension.
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.