Reporting & Insight Executive HORIE001
Do you enjoy detail? Can you add insight and value to data & reports? Are you a confident communicator, able to interpret and present data making clear recommendations to stakeholders and clients? We’re looking to recruit a Reporting and Insight Analyst to join our team at CPM.
Ideal Location: Thame, united Kingdom, OX9
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, to be worked between 8:30 and 17:30
Pay: £30-35k DOE
Evaluating the effectiveness of our client activity is vital to our business. The Reporting and Insight Executive works as part of a small team and is responsible for providing internal and external stakeholders (the account handlers, our field team and our clients) with reporting solutions/outputs that enable the business to drive performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
In this role you will deliver insight and value to the data & reports, interpreting and presenting what the data is showing, along with clear recommendations which help drive the performance of the field teams and helping to retain and grow clients.
Optimise the use of available systems and technology in each client solution, identifying opportunities to add value and enhance the service provided.
You will work alongside the Account management and Operations teams, playing an integral part in our plans to grow and develop our solutions for our clients.
We would love to meet you if you are:
- Fully proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Highly skilled & Advanced in Excel with very good attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of database and reporting systems – Salesforce is desirable
- Experienced in use of SQL
- Proficient in the use of business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Experienced at manipulating data from various sources, and relating this to market trends/intelligence for additional insight
- Knowledgeable of the concepts of visual best practice
- Able to quickly learn and understand new software/systems
- Experienced multi-tasker
- Able to solve complex problems alone or as part of a team
- Good with interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach
- Able to learn new skills and to adapt to new and changing technologies and environments
- Able to on train own skills/knowledge to other members of the reporting team
- Able to show flexibility and adaptability when working on internal or client related projects often with short deadlines
- Well organised with ability to work individually and as part of a team, sometimes under pressure
- Able to create and make presentations with confidence to field/internal management teams as well as clients, showing passion about what the data is telling us and giving recommendations.
- Positive reaction to change in a fast-moving environment, with the ability to be able to understand and manage change in a flexible way with a positive and can-do attitude.
What’s in it for you:
- Up to £35k per annum DOE
• Working pattern 37.5 hours a week Monday- Friday 8:30am-5.30pm
• Pension Scheme - employer contribution
• Life Cover
• Income Protection
• Flex2Fit – Flexible Benefits
• Perks at Work – access to a wide range of discounts
• Holidays – starting at 26 days with yearly increments to a maximum of 31 days
CPM are winners of the Investors in People Gold award and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.