Retail Brand Ambassador TERR005T
CPM are recruiting tactical Brand Ambassadors to work on behalf of Asda, representing some fantastic, well-known brands. You will be based in-store sampling and creating a buzz, demonstrating products and engaging with customers. This is an on-going tactical role with flexibility to work any days Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. £14.00 p/h (inc holiday pay)
Ideal location: Leeds, United Kingdom, LS2
Territory covering: Leeds and surrounding areas
As a successful Brand Ambassador/sampler, you will:
- Demonstrate experience of experiential/promotional campaigns
- Actively engage with customers, persuading them to try new products
- Be able to think on your feet and solution focussed in any situation or issue that arises
- Engage with customers and answer questions about the product whilst show casing the brand image and gain customer loyalty Delivery against KPI's.
- Comfortable with the physical elements of setting up an activation space which may include small marquees, flags, banners, taking responsibility for kit
- Quick thinking and communicate any issues to the campaign lead in a timely manner to ensure quick resolution
- Be competent using technology such as a variety of phone apps, QR codes and large digital screens
- £12.50 per hour PAYE + Holiday Pay
- Hours to be worked between 09:30 and 18:30
- Working days - Thursday/Friday/Saturday/and or Sunday
- Work will be offered out each week, so you will know in advance which shifts you have been booked to complete
- You will be working across multiple stores in your area, covering 1 store per day.
As a Brand Ambassador you’ll get:
- Flexibility to pick up work when it suits you
- Referrals - earn a bonus for each friend you refer to us!
- Exposure to working with well-known brands in store
- On-going training and support from our Staffing Manager
- Opportunity to take on additional work with other CPM clients
You will need to be near the area in which we are recruiting or be able to drive to the location.
CPM are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.