Sitting within the Finance team, and reporting into the Financial Accounting Manager, this role takes ownership of all cashier functions, as well as audit support and the management and development of 1 direct report.
Salary: Up to £32K DOE + Competitive benefits such as private healthcare
Location: Head Office, Thame Oxfordshire (Hybrid working available)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00am-5.30pm
Key Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
- Ownership for all Cashier functions:
- Weekly pay cycles via TRAX
- Weekly intercompany/international pay cycles via ECASH
- Daily Manual Payments & Express Orders
- Daily Credit Card Payments
- Processing of cheques
- Weekly Management of Direct Debits
- Monthly and Weekly Cash forecast and submission to parent
- Liaise with banks regarding payment transactions always ensuring company authorisation levels are followed
- Weekly reviews of bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of Client Bank Accounts
- Liaise with offshore team for posting of AR and Cashier Journals
- Other duties to include:
- Audit support
- Monthly completion of a selection of Balance Sheet Rec’s
- Undertake specific projects to improve financial controls of the business
- Management and Development of 1 direct report
Knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications for this job
- Proactive, self-starter, quick learner with desire to make improvements to process.
- Excellent communication & listening skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Well-developed PC skills including advanced Excel knowledge
- Ideally studying towards ACA or ACCA
In this role, your time would be typically split as below:
Cashier services- 70%
Audit Support- 10%
Balance Sheet and Reconciliations- 10%
Project Work- 10%
A Senior Cashier would have 1 direct support and would be supported by a Cashier Assistant.
CPM have been accredited Investors in People Gold award and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.