Retail Brand Ambassador TERR014
Looking for flexibility and a great team to work with? Working for CPM on behalf of our experiential sampling team, you will represent well-known brand names in store. This is a part time permanent role working on average 14 hours per week. £14.00 p/h (inc holiday pay), working across different stores (1 per day) in a territory. Hours to be worked between 09:30 and 18:30 (on average 2 days per week, between Thursday to Sunday.
Ideal location: Nuneaton, United Kingdom, CV11
Territory covering: Nuneaton and surrounding areas
As our Brand Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for engaging with customers and creating a buzz around in store sampling, demonstrating products and engaging with customers to drive sales of products in store.
As a successful brand ambassador/sampler, you will:
• Demonstrate experience of experiential/promotional campaigns
• Actively engage with customers, persuading them to try new products
• Be able to think on your feet and solution focused in any situation or issue that arises
• Engage with customers and answer questions about the product whilst show casing the brand image and gain customer loyalty Delivery against KPI's.
• Comfortable with the physical elements of setting up an activation space which may include small marquees, flags, banners, taking responsibility for kit
• Quick thinking and communicate any issues to the campaign lead in a timely manner to ensure quick resolution
What we can offer:
• Great hourly rate
• Monthly draw to win up to £250 in grocery vouchers
• Permanent part time hours
You will need to be near the area in which we are recruiting or be able to drive to the location. You will be based in stores across different locations.
If you can be proactive, love interacting with people and want to join our team, apply today!
CPM are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.