Experienced Retail Merchandiser needed in the Weston Super Mare area. £10.67 p/h PAYE including holiday pay. Start immediately, with long term, on-going work available (flexible to suit you).
This area includes calls for our client Diageo, week commencing 21 November through to 30 December, which would need to be done on the following days:
Week 1 – Monday, Thursday
Week 2 – Monday, Thursday
Week 3 – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Week 4 – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Week 5 – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Week 6 – Wednesday, Friday
These calls will be confirmed closer to the time and actual number of calls/dates will depend on client need and store requirements.
Ideal location: Weston-Super- Mare, United Kingdom, BS23
Territory covering: Weston-Super- Mare (within a 10 mile radius.)
- You will be visiting major high street stores, completing tasks such as merchandising, audits and placing of point-of-sale (POS)
- Driving sales by negotiating additional displays
- You will need your own transport as sometimes you may need to carry promotional displays/materials which occasionally may be sent to your home
- Building rapport with colleagues and customers whilst in store.
- You will need a Phone or Tablet for reporting on our App and have good understanding of taking quality photos and giving insightful feedback when required
As a Merchandiser you’ll get:
- Holiday Pay
- Referrals - earn a bonus for each friend you refer to us!
- Exposure to working with well-known brands in store
- On-going training and support from your Area Manager
- Opportunity to take on additional work with other CPM clients
CPM are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
If this is you and you would like to find out more about the role then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.