Sales Executive LON003
Looking for a great part-time job in the New Year that is rewarding and offers you flexible hours during weekdays? CPM are looking for a motivated part-time Sales Executive to represent Mars Wrigley’s iconic confectionery brands in the Convenience channel. Our team proudly represents prestigious brands in retailers such as Wrigley’s, Maltesers, M&M’s, Galaxy, and Skittles. 22 hours a week, over 3 or 4 days Monday to Friday. £13.49 per hour (£15431.02 pa) + mileage + £1000 bonus per annum
Ideal location: Croydon, United Kingdom, CR0
Territory covering: Balham, Brixton, Battersea, Clapham, Croydon, Norbury, Streatham and surrounding areas
What is a typical day for our Sales Executives?
Employed by CPM you will be working as a Sales Executive on the Mars Team, visiting independent stores in your area to increase the range and sales of Mars and Wrigley’s products in-store.
You will be working in your local area, and you will have the opportunity to enjoy a truly flexible working pattern which can be adapted to your commitments and lifestyle.
This is a sales role, so your strong people skills will help you develop excellent in-store relationships that will allow you to support our retailers to increase their range. You will be the face of Mars Wrigley in your local area and your passion to deliver results will drive profit and sales for both your retailers and Mars Wrigley. We will give you great support and ongoing training, so that you will be regarded as the Mars and Wrigley’s expert in-store, helping you deliver against targets. In addition, you will seek to gain agreement to maximise the visibility of the products and promotions in-store too. Key insights will be gathered from the information you collate using a company tablet.
Salary and benefits:
- £15431.02 per annum (£13.49 per hour)
- 22 hrs per week to be worked flexibly across three or four days, Monday to Friday
£1000 bonus per annum
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Mileage allowance
- Flexible benefits platform (discounts, monthly offers, etc.)
- A full UK driving licence is essential and you will need to own a suitable vehicle to carry stock (mileage covered)
This would be a great part time Sales Executive role for you if:
- You are looking for a part-time role that offers great flexibility to fit your lifestyle!
- You have a background in retail or sales or are looking for an opportunity to start your career in sales
- You either are confident and friendly and would relish the opportunity to represent such fantastic brands.
- You have a passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- You genuinely want a rewarding part time role, that allows you to develop your skills and really excel in a supportive environment
You will have access to unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to be your very best. If you’d like to join our great team, then please apply now!
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
This vacancy is closed to applications.