Sales Executive 4103
Thirsty for a change? Join CPM now as a Sales Executive representing Lucozade Ribena Suntory brands such as Lucozade Energy, Lucozade Sport, Ribena, Orangina, V Energy to name a few, working in the Convenience and Foodservice Channel. Salary £24,745 including 10% bonus, company van, tablet, and mobile phone.
Ideal location: Oxford, United Kingdom, OX1
Territory covering: Oxford, Thame, Reading, Slough and surrounding areas.
What will you be doing?
As a CPM Sales Executive, you will be calling on Independent and Symbol retailers alongside Foodservice outlets such as Gyms, Universities, and Office Canteens, working on behalf of LRS. It will be your responsibility to own your territory and drive forward profitable growth using your extensive knowledge and market understanding.
Over 90% of the stores will already stock some of our products, so your role as a Sales Executive will be to use your persuasive skills to sell additional products to expand the range stocked and maximise the store's sales potential.
Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team of Sales Executives who work together to really achieve results and have the support and guidance of your field manager.
You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if:
• You have FMCG or sales experience in retail and would love to represent iconic brands.
• You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client.
• You enjoy achieving, and making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity.
• You have strong communication and relationship-building skills.
• You would love to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to both challenges yourself and really be the best you can be.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
Why work for us as a Sales Executive:
• Great package offered £24,745 + 10% Bonus per annum
• Flexible hours –37.5 hours Monday to Friday
• Generous Holiday Packages
• Company Car
• Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
• Tablet & mobile phone
• Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel, and Subsidised Gym Membership.
You will be given access to excellent training and development and the support of your manager. CPM is Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to grow both themselves and their careers.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
This vacancy is closed to applications.